Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Board search function not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member magnarc's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2005
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Board search function not working?

    Is anyone else getting a 500 Server error when doing a search of the forum?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Panomaniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 2006
    Posts
    1,811
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Yes. I get the 500 error.

  3. #3
    HB Super Moderator
    Board search function not working?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Me Too !!

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member voice of the theater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2009
    Location
    Upstate New York
    Posts
    1,412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Me Four!

  5. #5
    Senior Hostboard Member rghinton's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    149
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Me five.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,863
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    I'll notify the Hostboard owner and see what's up...
    Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
    Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage

  7. #7
    HB Super Moderator
    Board search function not working?


    Altec Best's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2008
    Location
    Central New Jersey
    Posts
    4,257
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    I posted at the Help Desk as well

  8. #8
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Try the "Search Site" feature on the Google Toolbar. Mahhvelous!
    "[I]We're going all the way, till the wheels fall off and burn[/I]!"
    Bob Dylan, from [I]Brownsville Girl[/I]

    [I]"Time wounds all heels"[/I]
    John Lennon, referring to the Nixon/Hoover deportation fiasco.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member marchinski's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2010
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Board search function not working?

    Yes, still getting the 500 internal server error message today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.